Thursday, April 26, 2012

I guess I could have made it clearer

When I said what I'm looking for most in a guy is consistency, I should have elaborated. I want niceness, consistently. I want thoughtfulness, consistently. I want you to open car doors, flirt with me, answer your fucking phone and hold my hand, consistently. I don't want you to treat me special till I sleep with you, than treat me like anyone else. 


I appreciate the level of comfortableness two people can get by growing close and these charming, simple gestures can be innocently dropped because of the connection a couple gets is deeper and so meaningful...


But, don't forget the ride to that comfortableness includes the consistent sweetness blah blah blah I listed above. Don't hate me. I'm a girl, sometimes. 

No comments: