Sunday, September 12, 2010

Warrior Dash!!

What the hell is Warrior Dash?
Warrior Dash is the ultimate event for thrill-seeking athletes. This running series is held on some of the nation's most demanding and unique terrain. Participants will conquer extreme obstacles and celebrate their feat with music, beer, warrior helmets and muddy shorts.

Held at Horning's Hideout in North Plains, OR - we completed a brutual 3.15 mile course filled with fire jumping, log rolling, cargo net climbing, junk yard full of cars obstacle, steep hill climbing and much, much more. I'm exhausted. And I can't wait till the next one!! I completed the Dash in 39min 22sec.

(Luke, Holly, me, Kaleena, Trent)

(us cleaning up in the pond)

(Kaleena and me some what cleaned up, waiting for our food)

(the entire gang!! Trent, Holly [she won first in her age division and third for women over all!!], Kaleena, me and Luke)

(morning after - my battle wounds emerge)

No comments: