Saturday, December 18, 2010

Integrity

It is measured by what you say and what you do. I've had kind words and thoughtful gestures reveal the true character of my friends and it's absolutely wonderful to know I have such special people in my life that possess said integrity. The supportive reaction from a friend this morning healed any slight feeling of betrayal or annoyance that an irritating liar caused me.

It is my day off. I plan on hitting my GTL routine and focus on the positive. I'm hanging out with my girlfriends tonight at the Masquerade Ball at Mt Tabor Theater. The poor, disrespectful actions of one will not devalue the awesomeness I've been feeling about myself lately. It is his loss that his need to play mind games and practice trickery to bed women has caused him to lose my trust and respect. I can't be cool with deceitful people.

No comments: