Monday, July 30, 2012

Online dating, or debate?


downhillphil

7/30/2012 9:10:29 AM:
Marijuana is not a drug. You need to educate yourself.


Hayley.Is.My.Name

7/30/2012 9:13:10 AM:
Thank you for your opinion; I'm not interested in getting involved with someone who uses (or abuses) any substance. Best of luck to you on POF!

downhillphil

7/30/2012 9:19:20 AM:
I'm not interested in getting involved with someone who has a cross eyed and narrow minded view of the world. It's a plant that grows naturally on the earth. Marijuana in its natural form is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man. You have any idea how effective it is for people with cancer and MS?


Hayley.Is.My.Name

7/30/2012 9:35:47 AM:
Why are you doing this - emailing me? I didn't start a conversation with you, I'm not at all interested in getting into a debate or if this is (which I doubt) a friendly conversation about one another’s' views on marijuana uses/pros/cons - I did not seek this interaction out. I am not interested in continuing this conversation b/c I feel like you are attacking me and made a massive judgment based off one sentence posted on an online dating service profile page. My two cents to you - evaluate the motivation behind you sending me this email. You insulted me by the insinuation of me being cross eyed and narrow minded. That was extremely rude. What I posted on my profile was not a direct or personal insult to you - you made this personal. All I'm doing is trying to meet someone with a similar life style as mine. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!

No comments: