Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This need for new

I don't get it. It makes me feel so out of touch, sometimes. When I get ragged on for having an old phone (aka the "landline" as my friends so endearingly call it), I have a box tv in my room - not some sleek flat screen. My computer is a PC, with a 19' scratched screen and used Dell speakers (which I guess is shit). I buy almost all my clothes used (along with my books).
I never wanted the latest and greatest gadget or car. I love fashion but feel that it's all just recycles and spruced up, so instead of paying retail, I pay used and make it my own.
I spend most of my evenings sitting in a kitchen chair in my room, reading online articles, writing monologues hoping to string them into a one act, or watching Netflix from this P.O.S. PC.



...And I love it.    

My internet works just fine. My computer works just fine. My phone works just fine. My nano works just fine. Stop trying to force shit on me. 
Seriously. 

No comments: