Friday, July 2, 2010

The Great Eight

Stolen from Jessica's page.

1. What is your favorite board/party/card game?
I'm addicted to (easy) cross word puzzles and Sudoku. I don't go a single day without wasting time on one.

2. What is your earliest memory?
I don't know... I have memories of playing house with my older brother Mark, learning the running-man from my older sister... random events that I can't attach a date to.

3. If you could witness one event that occurred prior to your birth, what would it be?
Michael Jackson performing the Moon Walk live for the first time at the Motown 25th Anniversary celebration.

4. What is your favorite curse word?
The classic fuck. It's so powerful and miscellaneous.

5. What is your main fault?
That my self-worth is on a dramatic sliding scale.

6. What turns you on?
Whoa! It's been so long, I don't know if I remember, LOL. Confidence. Humor. Openness. And all that tall, dark and handsome stuff.

7. What is your idea of misery?
The Golf+oil+government taking their sweet ass time.

8. What do you wish you knew more about?
What makes me tick and why certain things tick me off.

No comments: