Saturday, July 30, 2011

Inked

I've been wanting some ink, and I knew I wanted some sort of representation of peace and love - all that good stuff that we don't have enough of on this planet. So, I took a stroll down Hawthorne, popped into my local and fabulous tattoo shop, Voodoo Tattoos and Piercings, and had Rikk give me this sweet treat - a dove. She has her heart coming out of her chest and it has a peace sign on it. Next week he'll do the touch ups and add some red highlights to the heart, possibly some blue to the dove herself.

This fucker burned and took 2.5hrs but I'll go back and see Rikk for my next tat because he is awesome!!

It's located on my left side, on my lower back. At an angle, where the tail of the bird is towards my center, lower back (the konji is my 'tramp stamp') while the dove's head is on my ribs.

No comments: