Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute

(Thanks Jessica)

1 - How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?
Maybe I've been watching too many episodes of "Bones" but I can't ever imagine being able to munch on a human body part. Of course, those intense, once in a billion chances I'm stranded on a frozen mountain top, possibly, yes, I would eat a human finger for zero dollars. But to eat a cadaver's finger? I'd have to say there is no amount of money.


2 - Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.
Hmmm... I've had more then my fair share of physical altercations with siblings growing up. But the worst fight did not involve them; it was when I was jumped. In no way do I want to paint a picture that I lived in some gang infested neighborhood, but between 1st and 3rd grade we lived in a not so safe place. I was in 3rd grade, walking home from my best friend Becky's house one evening, (she lived on the same street, maybe four blocks east), when two older teen guys affiliated with the "13th" crew came out of nowhere, asked me for my money - which I had none, I was probably 10 years old - and the flight part of me sparked, they grabbed me before I could reach my front door steps and smacked me around a bit. I was more traumatized then beat up, but that is an experience I will never forget.


3 - Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.
Just about anything Nickelback and that Gnarls Barkley "I Think I'm Crazy" song.

4 - Describe the "drunkest" situation you've ever been.
I'm not a big drinker but I got pretty shit-faced at my friend Siobhan's wedding and at Aimee's bachelorette party. I cried at the wedding (bad drunk) and did some crazy, out of character things with a stripper at Aimee's party. Thanks Jack Daniels. And the time that made me (nearly) quit drinking altogether - a few years ago a group of friends went to the coast for the weekend. I didn't eat all evening and sat in the hot tub with my ghetto-beverage of cherry Kool-Aid and vodka. The only time I've ever blacked out.

5 - What's your biggest regret?
Again, Hmmmm... I don't like thinking I've made regrets but is a regret something you wish you could do differently? I wish I finished college when I started 7 years ago. I wish I stood up for myself and my convictions more throughout my life.

No comments: