I'm faced with a dilemma. Do the accelerated CNA program (which I really want to do!!) or put it off... save up more money and see if I can pile it on in the Fall while re-taking A&P??
Well, if I take the CNA program during the summer, I need to fork over $1095 by June 15th!! The silver lining? I'll be certified by September and can take a job with Providence or the Holgate Center and have CNA and hospital hours on my resume when I apply for nursing school in October. But I still need to come up with that $1095!!
If I wait, take the CNA program in the Fall - I'll have more time to save up for that $1095, but I'll be taking it while I'm taking A&P... for the second time because the first time I didn't cut it. And when I apply for nursing school I won't be a CNA... I'll be a CNA in training (LAME).
Oh, what to do, what to do??? I'm 26 years old and have survived this long without a credit card. Is it time to put that to rest and charge tuition?
Or I could just play my odds at the Lottery!!