Sunday, October 17, 2010

Columbia Muddy Buddy Ride & Run

All I can say is WOW!!! My day started at 4:45am, as captain I called my girls (Kaleena and Holly) and was chauffeur. We arrived in Estacada around 6:45am - it was 42* and we were in costume...



Kaleena and I were so cold!! We had to wait for the costume contest to start at 7:30am.



We finally make it on stage and....



No one cheers for us :( NOW IT'S TIME TO RACE!!! I'll add the photos of us on the terrain when the event releases them. All I have is us after the race...



We were a bit disappointed in our time - 1hr 4min. Our goal was 1hr but we always have next year!! Holly arrived a bit later. She competed in the run only.



Overall it was a kick ass day. We had an intense work out in beautiful terrain. We didn't win the costume contest but it was awesome to be apart of such a great charity event.

(Kaleena)

(me, dead tired after the race)

(Holly)

The day after...





PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS ALERT!!










No comments: