Catching up on Leslie's blog and ran across the eleven questions.
Eleven Questions for Others:
1. What does your name mean?
It's English for "hay meadow." Yup. My name means a bunch of dried up grass. Awesome.
2. If you could write a book, what would it be about?
Well, I've been in rewrite/edit with my one act for awhile. It's about blind dating and why I'm single. It's a comedy with a bit of drama.
3. What was your favorite subject in high school and why?
I liked so many things in high school; English, History, Choir, Theater, Americana - and it was always because I enjoy the subject and my classmates.
4. You are at dinner with five people, dead or alive, who are your guests?
You want to pick amazing celebrities or politicians but I would really just have dinner with my two best friends, Killer and Mariani, and then David Grohl, Superman and Stephen Colbert. Best. Dinner. Ever.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
I have it bad for Ryan Hurst (when he's Opie), Naveen Andrews and Jake Gyllenhaal.
6. What is the last thing you did/watched/heard that really made you smile?
I read the Portland Mercury every day - specifically the Anonymous Rant. Everyday that makes me smile or laugh. But so does Dog Shaming and Bunny Food on tumblr.
7. What is the last thing you did/watched/heard that really made you cry?
I'm a bit of a crier when it comes to films... I watched something last night that made me misty eyed.
8. Have you been watching and enjoying the Olympics?
Nope. Can honestly say I didn't watch any of it... well, I was at breakfast and it was on the tv in the restaurant we were in but... that's it.
9. What 3 traits do you hope your children or future children have as adults?
Wow, since I don't know if I'll have children I hope that I can pass onto anyone to be funny, honest and kind.
10. What is your favorite TV show?
Law & Order SVU, Daily Show, Colbert Report, HIMYM, Dateline
11. What is your favorite family tradition?
We don't have any... but I do really enjoy getting with my Dad and his brothers and playing music together.