Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Guilt trip 101

Gaaaaaawwwwwwddddd!! I'll be 29 years old in Decemeber, Pops. Back off with the 'Jesus needs to save me' emails, please.

Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:05 PM
To: Hayley
Subject: Follow-Up Questions

Hi Hayley –

I don’t think you and I ever talked after you came to the district convention back in May. I noticed that you took some detailed notes and I’m curious about your thoughts now that you’ve had time to ponder over the things you took note of? Did you get a chance to research any of the cited scriptures used during the talk on that Sunday?

Thanks,

Dad 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From: Hayley
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 9:58 AM
To: Father
Subject: RE: Follow-Up Questions

Hey Dad,
I haven’t put much thought into that day since. Sorry L

xoxo,
Hayley  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 10:21 AM
To: Hayley
Subject: RE Follow-Up Questions

I’m sorry to hear that. You don’t realize it Hayley, but spiritually you’re very sick. I won’t ask anymore…

Dad L 

No comments: