Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Re-donk-u-less

Did not alter this in any way.

enzomofo
8/27/2012 7:37:03 AM
Hi, There. I'm Ryan. I read your profile congradulations on almost completing your degree. I'm starting a certificate program next term for Emergency Communications and trying to become a Firefighter.

I'm looking for something serious. I need a woman that has time some time for me. Can see me 2-3 times a week Call me needy or clingy. I know it's not a good idea to bring up sex so soon....but, I'm NOT looking for a relationship based on sex but sex is important to me in a relationship. I'm pretty mellow and laid back. I usually take awhile to open I lived in Vegas for about 10 years and got in the habit of holding my cards close to my chest because you have to be careful who you trust down there. I'm not the kind of person that will blow you away the first time we meet I will grow on you. I'm usually not truly appreciated till I'm gone

No comments: