Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I, Anonymous

I love the Portland Mercury.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cool It Down Now

Posted by Anonymous on Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Gaaaah. Seriously? I understand we've only been dating for two weeks, I'm not trying to lock you down, marry you or saying "I love you." I think you're tons of fun, smart, sexy and I want to continue seeing you. So it's insulting when you tell me to "chill out" or "stop acting like a girl" when I want to take you to a concert two weeks from now and you stumble over your words - not knowing if you want to go and I need to "calm down with the making plans" for us.
(Grumble). Dude... shut the fuck up and be an adult. Don't under value my liking you to "crazy girl" syndrome. You either like me or you don't. I've never been able to play the games and it's frustrating as hell that at 30, you seem to be. I'm sorry some clingy girl(s) has made you this insecure that a woman making plans with you is a ploy to secretly try and take over your life. In summation; When I'm into a guy, I ask him out and want to spend time with him. Deal with it more maturely, please. Stop putting your shitty dating history drama on me.

Comments (11)

Showing 1-11 of 11


I believe that by posting on here about your clingy problems may actually mean you have crazy girl syndrome. Might want to take these problems up with him face to face.
6 likes, 7 dislikes   
Posted by glitch on 08/08/2012 at 10:22 AM


Yeah, some guys have a whole lot of extra baggage. You really should tell this to him, though, so he knows and doesn't keep assuming he knows what you're doing. People can't read your mind, you know.
5 likes, 2 dislikes   
Posted by crookedfinger on 08/08/2012 at 10:30 AM


And Glitch, since you responded to someone about their rant, it makes you just as weird. Easy enough to hide behind our online personas, isn't it?
8 likes, 4 dislikes   
Posted by Holycatsbatman! on 08/08/2012 at 12:11 PM


Maybe he spotted where you've been practicing signing your future married name ("Crazygirl Dudesurname" or somesuch) over and over again in the margins of a magazine.
9 likes, 2 dislikes   
Posted by Todd Mecklem on 08/08/2012 at 12:41 PM


LMAO, thanks @Todd Mecklem.
2 likes, 1 dislike   
Posted by HayleyFreakinRules on 08/08/2012 at 3:58 PM


I'm gonna go with dtmfa. If he's flipping out over you trying to pin him down to any sort of planning ahead, that's a red flag...he either doesn't plan to be seeing you at all in two weeks, or he's going to want to ditch you at a moment's notice for as long as you do ultimately date.

Though I have been known to be mistaken.
3 likes, 0 dislikes   
Posted by xauen on 08/08/2012 at 6:49 PM


I don't know what "dtmfa" means, but Savage says it a lot when he's telling people to dump someone, so yeah I'm gonna agree - time to dtmfa to the MAX. This homer needs to grow up a little, and work on his hangups.
0 likes, 1 dislike   
Posted by ROM on 08/08/2012 at 7:24 PM


Hey IA, it's great you telling us - abunch of anonymous strangers - your business 'n all. But have you expressed how you feel to the boyfriend??? Or, were you just hoping he'd read your IA submission and assume he'd put two and two together and that would solve all your problems?
0 likes, 2 dislikes   
Posted by DamosA on 08/08/2012 at 11:32 PM


I totally know what the situation is. I can give clear advice about what anonymous should do. Because it's so obvious what's going on, you know.
  
Posted by jamdox on 08/08/2012 at 11:33 PM


what is "dtmfa"?
  
Posted by HayleyFreakinRules on 08/09/2012 at 9:53 AM


Just go to it with some other guy; have a blast; then forget to call whatshisnamecurrentguy.
  
Posted by chicostix on 08/09/2012 at 10:11 AM

No comments: