101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
A. Sophie (my dog)
D. my ex... I don't know. This question blows.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
To the theater? none this month, but I live for my Netflix.
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
A. World peace.
B. Safe, sustainable food supplies for the entire population.
C. A world-wide system of free communications: whether it be Internet, air travel, etc. We (the world) need to talk to and see each other.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Meditation - breathing focus.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
Drive there, get out and get right back in... I'd do that for $100k. I live in Portland, there's naked people everywhere.
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
Yes, I hit a cat once with my car. I felt awful.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
Organ cloning is amazing. Pet and people cloning - part of me says keep doing it till we get it right, but than what? Cloned people, no good-old-fashioned baby making? Lets just clone organs.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
Read - b/c of school books, not by choice.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
My rights? Like waiting in longer lines at the airport and not bringing on any liquids? Sure. But I don't think any of my rights are being restricted.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
It is hard for me to think what would be just in this situation. Bin Laden is not the only one to blame...
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
I won $100 from a scratch-it once
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
Yeah, acting and choir stuff. Never won first place in athletics, but have at least placed.
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross?
Still? Never did.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
My dad's dad worked as a correctional officer and a sewing machine repair man. His wife was a phone operator and than spent her time singing in church and raising kids. My mom's dad died when she was young and her mom remarried and I have no clue what that/those husbands did. And her mother did... I have no clue.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
There's a lot of musicians, semi-famous in the cousins. And there's a lot of us.
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
I think it's kickass.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Out door pool.
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Social documentaries, local charity, psychological issues/factors steming from childhood trauma and abuse.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
With each day I work towards becoming a smart chick, instead of a funny chick.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
A few times a week; I live in Portland.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
It looks awesome - I would do it w/someone more experienced.
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for...and no religion too
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...
C: I could make a film and make you my star... You'd be a natural the way you are
132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
Not the moment they passed.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
Ick - can I go with neither?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
No, just some comedy shows.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
Beauty and the Beast is awesome, as is The Iron Giant.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
John Mellencamp, Foo Fighters, AC/DC, Justin Timberlake, The Eagles, Lady Gaga... must I go on?
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
So much to choose from - think of all the philosphers persecuted by the church? The wars? Civil rights, medical advancements, technology, etc.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Be brilliant, be sincere and laugh at my dumb jokes.
141. About how many emails do you get a day? How many of those emails are junk mail? How many of them are forwards?
No clue - get a ton through work. Get a lot of crap as well.
142. What's your favorite thing to do online besides blogging?
Look at videos.
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
Kurt shot himself in the head. Who knows who drove him to it, himself and/or others. No matter what, we lost someone grand.
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country?
145. Who would you bring with you on this (hitchhiking) kind of a road trip?
My own car, so I wouldn't have to hitchhike.
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming or dependable?
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
This is hard to predict but ideally I'd like to be married after college, so very early 30s. But if I'm lucky enough to met him soon, our marriage could manage my work/school schedule.
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
That Dinner with Schmucks looks funny.
150. What is your quest?
Righteousness and strength - to conquor my fears and correct my wrongs. To be passionate always and be charming and thoughtful. To be open and honest and to impact humanity on a level so my good can be continued. To make people laugh. To stop a cycle of abuse that runs in my family line and accept that no matter what, the world keeps on going with or without me... me being here or me being right.