Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sound off


For those of you who aren't familiar with a "sound off" it's when you make a list of shit you are fed up with, shit that annoys you, people that annoy you; it may include past, present or future people, things, conversations, trends, etc. that annoy you. I just woke up from a nap, a nap that stems from feeling generally run down and crappy today. I woke up a bit cranky and totally feel like sounding off. (Ahem...) Here it goes:

1. Gatorade - you play like you're oh so good for me but you're oh so chalked full of carbs and sugars. And yes, I know you come in a low-carb form, but my store rarely keeps the orange in stock. That is the only color, er, flavor I prefer. Gatorade go f*ck yourself.

2. Shaving - nuff said. Shaving - go f*ck yourself.

3. Washing my car - I really need to wash my car. Part of me doesn't mind washing my car but my apartment complex loves to shut off the water to the outside spouts, and not provide me with a hose. Yeah, I could pay $6 and go through the car wash but I don't want to. So, apartment building with no water outside and no hose, go f*ck yourself.

4. Chicken noodle soup - you smell like ass. Go f*ck yourself.

5. Lauryn Hill - COME OUT WITH NEW MUSIC!! (Don't go f*ck yourself. You're cool).

That's all I got. I guess I wasn't as angry as I thought. Peace out.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You sure told Chicken Noodle Soup.